Well you guys must be pretty wonder. Where is the connection between Fibonacci sequence with life? Is it at junior high school when all of us learned it? No, here’s the connection.
11, 15, 18, 21, 23, …
Which makes its Fibonacci numbers 4 – 3 – 3 – 2 …
And if any of you likes mystery cases, I bet a guess already crossed your mind. Behold for the answers.
All those numbers represents AGE. My age. When there’s a big things happened in my life. *intermezzo – So? Did you guess correctly?*
11. When I was 11 years old, I was just entering junior high school. I was such a introvert back then at elementary. Sooo much introvert I thought I gonna die no friends at all. That’s when I decided why did I wait to be approached? Why don’t I make the first step to searching for a friend? Because of those thoughts, I decide to brought myself out of my comfort zone. I said hello first to people I know. I smile often. I throw some jokes first. And hell yeah those small steps brought me to my two dearest friends, F & B (not food & beverages, but i do like food & beverages too tho). The very first bestfriends I’ve ever had.
15. First serious love for a boy. Damn I thought I was gonna married him because we talked about marriage so many times. I really thought I’d only fall in love once then get married. And so much drama in there I thought I get many relationship-lessons from that time.
18. Okay, my love from 15y.o. is gone but I got so many friends from my university, which is nice. And when I say so many, it is A LOT. Just from the oil-2011 line, I got more than 300 friends. And don’t forget to count every friends I met from organization I joined in. even if I get a chance to go back in time, I would join that organization once again.
21. Adult life. A REAL-shit adult life. I have to get my ass up to work e v e r y d a y . For so little money. You can say I’m not grateful or smt.. I won’t judge your judges anyway. I know I myself need more and more money. Who to blame? This commercial world required big sum money to live in after all to spoil myself. And for the first time I miss school’s holiday. TWICE. Every single year. *Somehow the age represents the meaning so well. if you know what i mean 😉
23. I’m not saying I haven’t know makeup tools yet. Only my newest office and my newest job required me to wear some makeup everyday. Yup. Everydeeeeeey. And that makes a habit of myself. Now I think I prefer not to go out than go out wearing no makeup at all. At least some eyebrows pencil, eyeshadows, and lipstick would do.. but yeah, the point of this age is I am addicted to my looks with makeup on. It feels more glowing than others. For you who hasn’t touch a makeup yet, should have it try once smt. Oh, there’s one more. I have an ex at this age. And that is all I would tell you about my ex.
You see, all those ages has one or two changes in my life. And oh boy what a Fibonacci sequence I have. I’ve still got no idea if the next Fibonacci number is 1 or 2. But I get to decide it, right? Which is nice. I could not wait whether 24 or 25, for my next-life-changing moment happened. And i told you just this once, find your fibonacci sequence and always remember that. Those changes makes who you are today, right this time. And those who doesn’t had any, go out. Try makes your fibonacci sequence right now.